• Do you go into panic mode just thinking about selling your services?
  • Does the thought of picking up the phone and calling a stranger make you break out in a cold sweat?
  • Are you frustrated by low sales and revenue for your business?


If you answered yes to any of these questions, Entrepreneurs Sales School is for you!

Most entrepreneurs realize that nothing in business happens until a sale is made — they just don’t want to be the one making the sale! But that’s unrealistic. The brutal truth is that in today’s competitive business world if you don’t know how to sell your own product or service, you shouldn’t be in business.


I’m guessing you are probably very enthusiastic and excited about your service. If we were having a coffee together in a coffee shop, you’d probably be happy to talk my ear off telling me about it.


But when it comes to telling a prospect about it — you’re lost for words, your mouth dries up and you want to run in the opposite direction. True?

The Key Principals of the Course


Selling is NOT speaking — it’s listening


Optimistic introverts sell more — despite what you thought


Being curious and caring has helped me sell millions


Selling is not about manipulation or being pushy or ‘salesy’


By selling your service to the right people, you are helping others


You can sell from the heart and with integrity


You can attain sustainable long-term business growth through your selling skills

Let’s Talk Course Details

  • Weekly Sales Calls — 60-90 minutes each


  • Learn the game of business and selling


  • Ask questions — get answers


  • Role Play


  • Learn from others experiences


  • Get plenty of support and encouragement


  • Share your success stories

As a result, you’ll sell LOTS more of your services faster and easier, while having fun with your new sales colleagues at the same time.

Consider This…

Let’s say your current revenue is $36,000 per year, or $3,000 a month. This program will increase your annual revenue by 20-50%.


That means anywhere from $7,000 to $17,000 in EXTRA revenue — just this year alone!


A fairly conservative estimate would be $10,000, and even if you just achieve that you’d be ahead of the game. And your investment in the Entrepreneur Sales School is less than 10% of that. You get to keep the other 90% of your revenue increase!


And you’ll be able to repeat the process every year after that; so this is an investment with an unlimited return! The skills you learn will last you for a lifetime, no matter what you do or where you go, sales skills always come in handy.

Remember: nothing happens in business without a sale being made.

Call  416-951-3842 or Email to see if this sales course is right for you.